List of Nominated/certified 501c3's May 2018
1. Dolly Parton's Imagination Library
2. CASA- Court Appointed Special Advocates
3. GCRMC-Campaign for the Cancer Center
4. Alamogordo Main Street
5 Boys and Girls Club of Otero County
6. Otero Hunger Coalition
7. AFOTZ-A Friend of the Zoo
8 Zia Therapy Center
9. SANE-Sexual Assault Nurses Examination Program
10. Kids Inc. A Safe House for Kids
11. CHINS- Children in Need of Service
12. OCLEA- Otero County Law Enforcement Appreciation
13. The Counseling Center
14. First Robotics Team-The Thunder-Dogs-OTEROSTEM
15. Tularosa Basin Historical Society
16. Big Brothers Big Sisters of Otero County
17. LOVE INC.
18. CAPPED Inc.-Cancer Awareness, Prevalence, Prevention and Early Detection.
19. Pregnancy Help Center
20. Kitty City-KATO
21. Foxhole Homes
22. Flickinger Center
23. The Salvation Army
24. First Robotics Team ASTRO VIKINGS /NM STEAMworks
25. The U.S. Veterans Motorcycle Club of N.M.
26. Alamogordo Girls Fast Pitch League
27. St Francis Cabrini Catholic Schools
28. Dog Breath Express
Recipients of our donations must remain out of the drawings for a full year
1st Quarter recipient..........Flickinger Center for the Performing Arts- Eligible for the November 2018 meeting.
2nd Quarter recipient..........Foxhole Homes- Eligible for the February 2019 meeting.
3rd Quarter recipient..........Habitat for Humanity-Eligible for the May 2019 meeting.
4th Quarter recipient......... Love Inc.-Eligible for the August 2019 meeting.
5th Quarter recipient..........Casa Eligible for the November 2019 meeting.
6th Quarter recipient..........Dolly Partons Imagination Library eligible for the February 2020 meeting.
7th Quarter recipient..........CHINS eligible for the May 2020 meeting.
8th Quarter recipient..........Boys and Girls Club of Otero County eligible August 2020 meeting.
9th Quarter recipient..........Children's Music Theater eligible November 2020 meeting
10th. Quarter recipient........The Salvation Army of Alamogordo eligible February 2021
11th Quarter Recipient........The U.S. Veterans Motorcycle Club of N.M. eligible May 2021